Pan Man Pan Man

All your games have such killer themes n stories, I love it!

This is not minimalist This is not minimalist

It was pretty cool how little I appreciated all these qualities in the beginning of the game, but after they'd been taken away and I had to earn them back the game actually felt sort of alive.

Where's My Water? Where's My Water?

Really digged the graphic programming, especially the fireworks. A sweet flavorful tech demo haha

Wireframed Wireframed

GAH!

I wish you'd finish this, a racing game inside this tunnel could be really trippy :p What song is this? (I'm not reviewing specifically so I can get yer song, I just wanna know what it is :))

Kirl responds:

Thanks, the music is Hare Versus Tortoise by Sycamore Drive, you can download it from http://freemusicarchive.org

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Oh my god :D

You have no idea how excited I was to find a cactusquid game on Newgrounds, although at first I thought you stole it :) Great job porting it!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Pissy

The kind of game that can be thrown together in a few days. Controls seems to be timer based, seeing as sometimes I'd hit the space bar and it would barely move, and other times it would move a lot. It would be nice to have it frame based so that I could establish a rythm for hovering, rather than randomly press the bar and hope that this time it would work. (You know, like every time space is pressed, flap the wings, instead of starting and stopping a flapping timer.)

I made myself play to the end of this game and I'm not really satisfied. It was too long for such a simple mechanism.

Red Remover Red Remover

Oh hey...

Another physics game. How creative!

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

mochi...

I totally agree with R4ND0MN3S5. No game is good enough to go out and buy weapons (which, by the time those torsos start coming aat you, you actually NEED.), when there is a game exactly like it, for FREE on the exact same website. Putting ads into your game is ok but affecting gameplay is just annoying.

I'm aware that this was a test and I'm hopeful that the results dissuade mochi from further producing this feature.

Oh and it was a good game, or would have been if it weren't so annoyingly tedious to kill higher level zombies with a pistol.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

hold down side button and you've won the game...

It was addicting, yes, just like the last one.
But you had me a bit dissappointed. It's almost the exact same as #1. I know you had to recode it and now its way faster, but nothing changed. it's exactly like replaying number 1. Fun but the same as last time :(

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Kinda laggy

It was a good game, I just was having trouble handling it on low quality with all other windows closed... but that's my fault.
I liked the idea and it was very fun! A bit easy though.
Good job.